Monday, March 10, 2014

Spotlight: Photo 4 Canvas


Spotlight: Photo 4 Canvas

Photo 4 Canvas is low priced, yet high quality. They are based out of New Zealand and offer free delivery nationwide. I'm a huge fan of wall art, especially turning photos into canvas. So far I have only made regular canvas work, where the photo I uploaded basically looks the same. However, if you want something more fun, you can check out their styles page. They offer Hand Drawn, Pop Art, Black and White, and more!

You can visit their website at Photo 4 Canvas to learn more.

Here are a couple that I really like (taken from their website):


The above is a pop art style! Definitely something cute to do for kids, I think!


This one is an example of their hand drawn style. I really like the look of this, and it's perfect for so many things. I personally have a hand drawn picture of my own dog and I just love it.

If you can, I would definitely check them out and see what fun photos you can make into wall art!


*In full disclosure, this is a sponsored post through Blogsvertise, but I promise that all opinions are my own*

7 comments:

Synchronized Reading said...

The dog picture is adorable to me :) I've never been to a website like that before. Great post!

Janina @ Synchronized Reading

Liviania said...

That dog is cute!

Tanja - Tanychy said...

This sounds and looks really great. I'm really bad at editing photos but these look really professional. Great post, Lauren :)

Giselle said...

Omg that dog picture is sooo cute! I should give this a try with my son's picture! :)

Lauren D. said...

These are so cute, I love the pop art look! :-)

Candace said...

Oh I like the hand drawn art! I got some canvas prints last year through a different company and I really love them!

Medeia Sharif said...

I want to do this someday, take photos and whether manipulated or not, make them huge to hang up.


blog advertising is good for you