Sunday, May 18, 2014
Bout of Books Finale!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon ends tonight at 11:59 p.m. It was a week long venture to read as much as you could, and it's the first read-a-thon I've ever done. It was a lot of fun, though next time I need to sign up earlier so I can actually take part in challenges and the like.
Anyway, I'm finished with my reading for the week and I read a total of FIVE books. That's amazing for me, as I'm not the fastest reader. You can read all my updates here.
1. See You In Hell by Demelza Carlton
2. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
3. I Had Brain Surgery, What's Your Excuse? by Suzy Becker
4. The Scrapbook of Frankie Pratt by Caroline Preston
5. The Baker Street Letters by Michael Robertson
These were a review book, two books I owned (one for a book club), and two I had from the library. Again, I'm so excited to have gotten through so many books this past week. It was my first full week of "summer vacation" (from school at least) so that gave me more time to read for fun.