Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Look Back at Blog World (6)

A Look Back at Blog World (6)

I wanted to update you on Touring Local- I didn't have much going on last month, so there won't be a post for February. I hope to have something up for March next month though!

At any rate...

Interesting Posts (no photos belong to me)


The Chic Country Girl shares how to make your very own Book Necklace


Simple as That shares a Week Long Birthday Celebration



Mail4Rosey shares their review of the subscription service Candy Club. Candy every month? Yes please!



Simply Stacie shares what to include in a Vehicle Emergency Kit. With a lot of us dealing with rain and snow, now is a good time to read this post!


The Book Vixen shares a meme called Thursday Thirteen where you pick a theme and write 13 different answers. This post is about "Classic Books I Should Read But Never Will."

****

That's it for this week! If you have a question, interesting post, or something else you want me to share next time, let me know!

15 comments:

Erika Sorocco said...

How cute is the idea of a book necklace? Love!

xx

cleemckenzie said...

This was a fun departure for an early spring post.

Montana @ The Book Belles said...

I'll definitely be checking out the book necklace post! I've always been curious about how to make them. I love the idea of a candy subscription service, too :)

Kindlemom said...

Cute ideas, I love them!

Alexia561 said...

Thanks for the links! Love that book necklace!

Terri @ Alexia's Books and Such...

Diva Booknerd said...

I love little book necklaces! There's an Aussie blogger who makes those with actual book covers displayed on the fronts. Such a brilliant idea for that bookish friend. Thanks for sharing Lauren, going to check out those links. Have a fabulous week of reading <3

Jasprit said...

Aww this is a great post once again, I love the neat links you've shared with us this time! :)

Medeia Sharif said...

Nice book necklace. I'm not a big birthday celebrator, but that countdown is cool.

Brandi Kosiner said...

Candy CLub sounds wonderful

Nicole Hewitt said...

I've always loved those little book necklaces. Not sure I feel crafty enough to make one myself, but I'll definitely check it out!

Alise said...

You just had to tempt me with monthly candy ;) The book necklaces always seemed cute so I'm definitely bookmarking that tutorial!

kimbacaffeinate said...

I love those little book necklaces.

DMS said...

What an awesome list! I so want to make a book necklace now. Love it! I hope I take the time to make one. :)
~Jess

Sharons Book Nook! said...

Interesting post as per usual. Thanks for sharing these links with us. Love the book necklace.

Sara Strand said...

One of these days I'm going to make the book necklace. It's been in my project bin for awhile. Oy!