Sunday, June 14, 2015

Favorite Color Swap Reveal!


Chaotic Goddess Swaps hosted the Favorite Color Swap and I'm here to share the lovely GREEN themed items I received.

My partner was Marlene from Book Mama Blog and since she knew that I love to swim in the summer, she decided to pick green "beach themed" items. Isn't that awesome? You all know I LOVE themes! She likes the color pink, so I sent her a mix of some cute items in that color that I really hope she loved too!


She got me this adorable beach bag (the inside is all green), a tumbler, a fun candle, chapstick, a beach towel, and adorably fun socks!

The beach bag will be great when I visit our local water park this summer - and the towel as well! I also need to remember to use chapstick more because my lips get really dry. I LOVE fun socks - I don't even worry about matching socks to my outfit most of the time. I just go crazy. And as I write this, I'm drinking out of my tumbler, so all in all, fun package to get in the mail!

8 comments:

Kindlemom said...

Fun! Congrats on all your goodies!

Liviania said...

Those socks are super cute! Plain white socks are my nemesis.

GABY said...

This is so cool!! I also LOVE fun socks :D and that beach bag is very pretty!

Tracy Terry said...

Amazing selection, I especially love the candle.

kimbacaffeinate said...

What a fun bag and you sound like my daughter..she loves funky fun socks!

Candace said...

Oh I LOVE it! Such cute stuff. :)

Claudia Arroyo said...

Such thoughtful gifts! I love snail mail so much <3

Beth W said...

How fun are those socks?! I love it. :D
Thanks so much for joining us for this swap...I hope you have tons of waterfront fun with your new beach bag and goodies.