Friday, September 4, 2015

Books for Trade

Hey everyone, Alicia here.

I have some upcoming and very recently released Young Adult books in ARC format that I would like to unload by trading.

Here is the list:
Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman 
Into the Dangerous World by Julie Chibbaro  
The Letter for the King by Tonke Dragt 
Cut Both Ways by Carrie Mesrobian 
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman 
What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler 
A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis 
Illuminae by Aime Kaufman and Jay Kristoff  
Underneath Everything by Marcy Beller Paul 
Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young 
This Raging Light by Estelle Laure 
The Smell of Other People’s Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock 

And here is my wishlist:
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Ice like Fire by Sara Raasch
Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray
Persuasion by Martina Boone
The House by Christina Lauren
The Trouble With Destiny by Lauren Morrill

These are just my top Fall releases that I want. I’m interested in any Winter titles, too.The only books I will take are upcoming or recently released arcs of young adult books. If you don't have any, I also read New Adult (like, a lot), and some romance books. But, again, those must be upcoming or recently released and in arc format. An arc for an arc is fair, I think. 

If you are interested in any of the books, just send an email to moviefanatic1911(@)yahoo(.)com with the subject "Books for Trade".  I'm going away for the weekend, and will be busy all day today, so I may not reply to any emails until Tuesday.

Thanks, and have a great day everyone!

- Alicia


Tracy Terry said...

Hi Alicia, What a great idea. As a matter of interest are you willing to trade books with UK readers?

Erika Sorocco said...

Ooh what an awesome idea for fall, Alicia!


Blogoratti said...

Sounds like a fine idea, greetings and best wishes!

Shannon Miz said...

Sent you an email! I think doing a post is a seriously fabulous idea. I might do the same. It seems safer than the nonsense on Twitter ;)
Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

Sharons Book Nook! said...

This is such a great idea. Unfortunately I'm unable to help you out on this one.