Friday, September 25, 2015

Swapoween: Sign Up Now


It's that time of the year! Halloween is my favorite holiday and October is my favorite month, so it's no surprise that I immediately signed up for the Swapoween hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps. I've done this swap for a few years now, so I do recommend you checking it out! Who knows? Maybe we'll be matched up!

Important Dates to Remember
  • Sign-Ups Close on September 28th, 2015
  • Partners Assigned on September 30th, 2015
  • Packages Ship by Saturday, October 17th, 2015
  • Swap Show-Off Post/Linky goes live on October 21st, 2015

Will you take part?

5 comments:

Naomi Hop said...

Sometimes I wish that we celebrated Halloween down under... sigh...

Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

Tracy Terry said...

Like Naomi Halloween isn't a particularly big thing here, Guy Fawkes/Bonfire Night (Nov 5th) being celebrated much more widely.

I'm looking forward to what will be winging its way to the lucky recipient of your swap.

Erika Sorocco said...

This sounds so awesome for Halloween!

xx

Kindlemom said...

Looks like a fun event, I hope you have a blast!!

Chaotic Goddess Swaps said...

Wahooo! I'm glad you're joining us for it again!
-Beth