Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday Post (2): Blog Ahead Ends


 Sunday Post is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer 

I can't believe it's been another week. Last Sunday I did my first Sunday Post, and I'm happy to try and do my best to keep up with this every week. As such, I created my own image for the post (as you can see above). It's nothing too fancy, but I like to try and have different images to tie features together.

Yesterday was Halloween. I hope everyone had a good time! I went to a friend's for a few hours and hung out, ate some food, watched a little Hocus Pocus. It was simple but fun. I didn't dress up though. It wasn't that kind of party. Did you? I'd love to know what you all went as, or what your kid's costumes were!

Now here's my blog/reading updates:

Just Read: Blueberry Boys by Vanessa North (review scheduled for the end of the month)

Reading Now: Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith (so so good at the moment!)


Last Week on Let's Get Beyond Tolerance:

Book Review - More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera

Goodreads Giveaways - Find Some New LGBT Reads

Etsy Pride: Rainbow Candle and Necklace

As for my posts on here, I'll let you go back and see what was posted for the week!

This week on Shooting Stars Mag:

I tried to schedule as much as I could for the month of November, so for the most part, I have things figured out. I know that I will add other posts as the month goes on though, so I won't give a full schedule of the week. Instead, here are some things you should find here on the blog this week:

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell review + Make it a Gift

Waiting on Wednesday

Illuminae by Kaufman and Kristoff review


All of my scheduled posts for November were in honor of the Blog Ahead event. Yesterday was the last day and as I write this, I have 14 posts scheduled (15 if you count this one, since I'm writing it the night before). It's not the 31 the challenge set out but it's a good amount for me as I don't have posts every single day of the week - usually. Throughout November I will be adding more posts here and there, but I also want to schedule out as much as I can for December (and maybe even January). It's good to be ahead, so I want to keep up with it! Did you do this challenge? How many posts did you schedule?

That's it from me this week! If you do the Sunday Post, let me know, and I'll come stop by!

14 comments:

Lexxie Lin said...

I was also so very happy with the Blog Ahead challenge, Lauren, because I usually have maybe one week scheduled in advance, and now, I'm good to go for all of November, and in December up to Christmas. It's a good feeling, and I hope I'll be able to keep up with the scheduling now.
And hey, 15 scheduled posts is pretty amazing!
Halloween is not a big thing in Switzerland, and we don't celebrate it - we went to a restaurant for dinner, though, so we didn't have to open the door 20 times just to tell kids we didn't have any candy for them.
Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading.
Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

Books And Authors Spot said...

Cant wait to read your reviews of fangirl and illuminae!! :)
Haniya
booknauthors.blogspot.com

Joyous Reads said...

That's amazing! You've done well. I wish I can be that ahead of schedule. Sigh.

Have a great month!

Grace @ RebelMommyBookBlog said...

Glad you had a good Halloween. My kids had a great time and were Jesse and Woody from Toy Story. You look like you have a great week coming up on the blog - can't wait to read some of the reviews. Have a Great week!

Kindlemom said...

I've never been big on dressing up but I absolutely love to decorate and dress my little ones up!
Good for you for taking it easy, we did as well this year and it was nice!

And yay for getting so ahead with your blogging! That is really awesome. I wish I would have been able to do better with prescheduling but I was just way too busy this month. Maybe next month right? :P

Sarah @ One Curvy Blogger said...

Woot woot, my review of Illuminae should be up soon, too! I personally LOVED it and can't wait to hear your thoughts on it :)

Claudia Arroyo said...

Growing up, Hocus Pocus was one of my all-time favorite movies! We didn't dress up, but we did have a wonderful time watching movies at home whilst drinking hot chocolate - it was raining! :)

Terri M LeBlanc said...

Did you enjoy Fangirl and Illuminae? I reviewed Illuminae last week and Fangirl was just a month or so ago.

Have a great week.

Terri M., the Director
Second Run Reviews

The Bibliophile Babe said...

I'm envious of the scheduling! I can never do more than 1-2 days ahead. :p Have a great week!

kimbacaffeinate said...

Wahoo..of course you count this one..15 is awesome. I like your pin for Sunday Post. Hey it wouldn't be Halloween without a little Hocus Pocus. Have a fantastic week!

Lisa Mandina said...

I definitely think any posts prepared ahead is good, so that is great that you got that many done. I do enjoy Halloween sometimes when it isn't about dressing up. Just watching movies and hanging out with friends sounds good. I keep telling my mom she needs to read the Galbraith books because she likes that kind of books, but she doesn't listen to me. Oh well. Hope you have a great week!

Naomi Hop said...

Having any amount of scheduled posts is great, 15 is awesome!
You'll get used to posting your Sunday post, do it early! I tend to do them on Thursdays!

Gingi Freeman said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

obi duatilu said...

gan good job, this article is very interesting to note, cool deh,, of course we have new insights that we get after reading it, thanx yah :-)
pengobatan untuk sembuhkan infeksi saluran kemih