Friday, December 25, 2015

Happy Holidays!


Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating - Happy Holidays for those that celebrate something else - and Happy December if you don't celebrate anything at all! Whatever you may or may not celebrate, I hope you have a great day and get to see some loved ones (friends and/or family) in the near future!

If you're reading this and would like to share any of the fun gifts you received or even gave this year, please do!

I might not have a ton of posts up next week as I'm hoping to get a little bit ahead on scheduling things for January, but I'll be around somewhat so feel free to leave comments and I'll be sure to visit you ASAP!


9 comments:

Erika Sorocco said...

Merry Christmas, Lauren!

Every year I sponsor an animal from Edgar's Mission via the Best Buddies Program as a Christmas Gift to myself. This year, I sponsored Lemonade the Lamb. That is the best gift I received this year!

xx

Kindlemom said...

Merry Christmas, I hope it is a great one!

Cait @ Paper Fury said...

Merry Christmas!! I hope your day is filled with books and delicious Christmasy food. :D

Alexia561 said...

Merry Christmas! Hope Santa was good to you! :)

Diva Booknerd said...

Merry Christmas Lauren. Hope you and the family have had a fabulous Christmas hun and a safe and happy new year as well. Take a break and put your feet up, you deserve the break poppet and we'll see you in the new year <3 <3

Karen Alderman said...

Merry Christmas Lauren!

Karen @For What It's Worth

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the last little bit of 2015 :D

GABY said...

Merry Christmas!

We had an amazing time, just the family, some gifts and lots of food :)

Claudia Arroyo said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday Lauren! Congratulations on your huge milestone too!