Saturday, December 12, 2015

Subscription Reviews: For the Faithful + OrangeGlad


For the Faithful Subscription Box

Check out the Website

Review by Lauren 

Box was sent for free - all opinions are my own

I was sent the October box from For the Faithful and it was exciting to see what other items they include. I really liked the book light because it had a quote from a song that my mom and I both love, but unfortunately, it didn't work. Ah well, the rest of the items were still pretty good.


While I'm not married, I really liked the 101 Secrets to a Happy Marriage book that was included as it includes various quotes and stories from people. I just like books like these, no matter what the topic. My mom really liked it too. I was also given some fruit snacks and smarties like candies with religious quotes/thoughts on them. The gummy fruit snacks were really good! I could see these making a nice Sunday School snack or something like that.


We also got this wall art above (it says Live in Love if for whatever reason the picture doesn't show up for you!) It's something you can put on your wall and I really like that it's not overtly religious. It can pertain to a lot of people. It would make a nice gift too! This came folded up in a tube, so it was kept nice and safe.

Once again, I do like this subscription box for people who are at least somewhat religious. It has some items that would work for anyone, of course, which is nice as well. I like that each month includes differing items so it really does work well for a family. Each month it's almost like someone else in the family is given notice, from kids to dads to couples.


OrangeGlad Sweet Box 

Check out the Website

Review by Lauren

Box sent for free - all opinions are my own

I just love this box. This is the second box that I was able to check out and review for OrangeGlad and it's from October. You all NEED to think about subscribing or even gifting one of these. It's only $15 a month (plus $4 shipping - so $19 a month!!) You can also gift a Double Gift Box which is $27 with $4 shipping and the person gets double the sweets! Awesome for a slightly bigger family or a holiday gift. Gifting allows you to send one box and it doesn't auto-renew so that's awesome. If you do subscribe, you can skip months and cancel at any time!

Alright, now on to what the October box held:


Cranberry Almond Biscotti from Bella Sophia Baking Company

These look hard but they are actually quite easy to chew, so I ended up enjoying them more than I thought I might! 

Maple Pecan Shortbread by A Couple of Squares

Mmm...such a good little cookie. Seriously, perfect for the fall.


Pumpkin Spice Cookies by Salem Baking Co.

I'm not big on pumpkin flavored things so my mom and a friend of hers tried these out and they both thought they were really good! 

Fall Harvest Buttercream Cookies by Cheryl's

I've had cookies by Cheryl's before so I was so excited to open my box and see a fall themed cookie from her shop, and boy was it just as amazing as I had previously thought! 

Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Wafel by Rip Van Wafel

I'm a huge fan of sea salt so these were really really tasty!

Honestly, I really loved everything. Again, this is the second box I've had from OrangeGlad and I seriously want to try and subscribe to them in the New Year. It's a nice amount of items and the price is great. Everything has always come packaged nicely and they taste great! I love the booklet that comes with each package too that tells you about the companies as well as how long you have before you should eat each item.

Tis the holiday season - think about gifting or subscribing to a subscription service this year. It's sure to be a welcome gift in the mail each month!

6 comments:

Gingi Freeman said...

HOW SWEET!!! I love this!!!! Great review and Im so checking this out! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Erika Sorocco said...

The OrangeGlad box looks like so much fun!

xx

Joyous Reads said...

Oh wow! I hope you're enjoying these, Lauren. :)

Kindlemom said...

Great review for all of these!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

The Maple Pecan Shortbread sounds really good :)

Ksenia said...

I really like this whole idea of subscription boxes. Unfortunately shipping to Russia stops me.