Tuesday, March 8, 2016

March 2016 Unique Formatting Book Challenge


Hello Everyone! I can't believe it's March already. I hope you all are out there reading some fun Unique Format books. If you want to know more about this year-long challenge (you can join in/link up whenever you like) as well as find some book suggestions, visit the page on the top of the blog (it's right below my header). 

For now, I'm posting the link up for March. If you have read and reviewed a unique format book sometime this year (and have yet to link up in the last two months) link up here! I should be having a giveaway in the next month or two for anyone that has linked up, so make sure you're doing so! 

9 comments:

Jennifer Humphries said...

I haven't read one yet, but I am definitely going to check back and see what others link up :)

The Bibliophile Babe said...

I need to find one to read!

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads said...

I can't believe it's March already! crazy.

Library Huntress said...

Going to check out the challenge details, thanks for directing me to it :)

Lexxie Lin said...

I haven't read any with a different format yet, but if I do, I'll let you know.
Time is definitely flying in 2016 so far! I hope spring will arrive soon ;)
Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

Claudia Arroyo said...

I still need to find a book written in a unique format! I'll see what I can pull through ;)

Nisha Rao said...

this is such a good idea! books with different formats are really important because they're fun to read every once in a while.

Sharons Book Nook! said...

I forgot you were running this challenge. I will have to see if I have any with a unique format.

Shannon/ It Starts at Midnight said...

YAY I have a few to submit finally! I actually may have a few more that are older- I am looking now. This is SO fun!! I can't wait to see the books others have come up with too!