Sunday Post is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer
1. First off, I wrote this on Twitter but haven't gotten a reply yet, so I thought I'd share here too. Does anyone know how to make a graphic for Instagram? There is a "feature" of sorts that I want to start doing over there, but I need a graphic for some of the posts. It's just something fun and different, I think. Also, follow me if you like! I'm having fun trying my hand at bookstagram, among other things!
2. I'm hosting a follower giveaway for a signed AND personalized copy of Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I'd love for you all to enter - I'm afraid it's only open to U.S. and Canada but hopefully I can make some sort of of international giveaway work in the near future. I made a little graphic if you want to share the giveaway!
The blood spatter aspect was inspired by Evie Seo's design on Society 6 for this book.
3. Since I'm not going to really look back at previous posts (but feel free to do so), I did want to share my Saturday post in case you all missed it. It went up a bit later than I wanted. It's a review of the first book in a new middle grade series called Wonder Woman at Super Hero High by Lisa Yee. I really loved it!
4. Survey of Sorts: I did this on Twitter, but not all of you are on there or follow me, so I'll post here too - if I do a social media giveaway, where do you want to enter? Twitter, Instagram, or Your Choice of Either? I'm leaning to your choice - as that's what Twitter wanted, but just checking!
5. FINALLY - I'm going to start doing blog tours for authors who write LGBT+ books. Well, that's the plan...I have to contact authors and get the word out more. However, I wanted to start a master list of sorts of bloggers who would be interested in learning about these blog tour opportunities. I just need your email! You aren't required to help with every book (obviously!) The idea is to just get the word out when I do start working with authors and those bloggers that can or wish to help with that particular book can reply back! Please spread the word about this too if you can - even if you don't want to sign up. I'd like to have a good list going before I offer my services! If you DO want to take part - just leave me your email below or email me: lauren51990 AT aol DOT com