Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2016 Unique Formatting Challenge Link Up


I can't believe it's May already, and that means a new monthly link up for the Unique Formatting Book Challenge. I have a page under my blog header that will give you links about this challenge, book ideas to read, and past monthly link ups if you are curious about joining! You can join in whenever. Read and review a book with a unique format? Link it up!

I'm heading to BEA next week, so I think I'll wait and do a giveaway next month for people that have linked up through May (so link link link!!), hopefully giving away a fun ARC or two!! If you have read/reviewed a unique format book since January and didn't link it, you can now!


4 comments:

The Bibliophile Babe said...

Enjoy BEA!

Claudia Arroyo said...

I really need to get some unique formatting books! I left a comment on my blog for you - I was wondering if Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children falls under a unique formatting book? Let me know! And have a fabulous time in BEA!

Medeia Sharif said...

I've read some uniquely formatted books. I wish I could go to BEA. Enjoy.

Jennifer Humphries said...

Seriously, how is it May already? Oh what fun you are going to have! I wish I were going!