Wednesday, June 15, 2016

New Feature: Beyond Reading...


I mentioned last month that I was collecting guest posts from other book bloggers sharing what hobbies or interests they had beyond reading. Well, the first half of June has been a bit hectic and I have yet to schedule any of these posts - though I have a few of them!

Don't worry though! The ones I have now should all be posted sometime in the month of June. However, I would love to continue this feature, which I have dubbed Beyond Reading, so if you have something you want to share, please get in touch!

As for what I classify as a book blogger - any one that semi-regularly posts book reviews, so it doesn't have to be the only thing you do on your blog (I know I don't!)

Feel free to send me an email -lauren51990 AT aol DOT com - or just get in touch however you wish. Since this will be an ongoing feature, you can do it whenever and I'll try and post them soon after you give them to me in the future!

5 comments:

Midnight Cowgirl said...

So excited to read the guest posts!

Jennifer Humphries said...

Oh I look forward to reading this feature! This sounds like a lot of fun.

Joyous Reads said...

Looking forward to reading these posts, Lauren!

Ali (the bandar (b)log) said...

I'm excited to see the other guest posts! I think this is a great idea you have (:

Trish Hannon said...

Sounds fun, I love seeing what people do beyond the books.