Wednesday, October 5, 2016

HP Month: Pretty Posh Weddings + Discount Code

Pretty Posh Weddings is an Etsy shop created by Fiona, and she's based in the U.K. While she has a variety of items in her shop (and I advise you to peruse) she has a few really great Harry Potter inspired items that I want to share with all of you today!

The photo you see above is a collectible art bottle light with an iconic and suitable quote from Dumbledore. If you are having trouble reading, it says:

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

You can purchase this fantastic Dumbledore light for $20 and I'll even share a discount code at the end of this post to get money off any item from Fiona's shop.

Before we get to that, I have to share some other fun HP themed items you can purchase!

Perhaps you like the light idea but you want something different written on it. Well, Fiona has a few more options for you-

Lumos Spell bottle - $20

Patronus or Always design bottle - $20

Deathly Hallows Light - $20

And finally, if you or someone you know is getting married, I would highly suggest these Always Shoe Decals, which you can get for $7.34. You put them on the bottom of your shoes so that they are mostly hidden. If you know the Harry Potter story, then you know why "always" is such a powerful testament of love.

Now that you know what fun HP items Fiona offers in her Etsy shop, it's time for you to go shopping! Before you do though, be sure to grab this discount code! Money off means you can buy more, right?

SHOOTNGSTAR1 is now live and valid until December 1st 2016 for 10% off any purchase


Erika Sorocco said...

That Dumbledore Light is pure perfection - what a brilliant idea!


Kindlemom said...

Love that light, it would be perfect for just about anything. ;)

Claudia Arroyo said...

Oh my word! Those heels are utterly charming; I love them and all these fun HP posts :D

Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings said...

Such cool stuff. I love the light. I have that quote pinned on my quote board. Love it.

The Hermit Librarian said...

Those shoe decals are pretty. Too bad I already got married. I'll keep them in mind for friends, though. 😃

Midnight Cowgirl said...

The Dumbledore light is awesome!

kimbacaffeinate said...

Ooo I want the light. This is really cool Lauren, thanks for sharing!

Jennifer Humphries said...

What awesome things you have shared here today! Those shoes are fabulous!

Adriana Garcia said...

I like the Patronus design the best. I'm not getting married anytime son but these would be great just for decoration around the house (:

Farrah Fong said...

Such a cute idea! Those bottle lights are so pretty! :]

GABY said...

OMG, I love the first bottle and the Always Shoe Decals!!! Those would be perfect to use in my wedding *_*