Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sunday Post: Scheduling is Key


Sunday Post is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

I know, I'm late. I wanted to post this yesterday but it was a pretty long day. I went to a Halloween craft fair, which was fun, but I didn't get anything. Then I saw Amy Schumer live last night and she was hilarious! I might try and do a mini review of that, but comedy shows can be hard to review. We'll see.

Blog List: I really need to update these. I have a bunch of blogs in the sidebar, but I need to get rid of old blogs and add new ones on there! Do you want your blog added? Just let me know!

Harry Potter Month: This is off to a good start! There are still a lot of giveaways to go, but don't forget to enter the HP Ornaments giveaway.

Blog Ahead: Yeah, I had a bad first week. There is so much I'm trying to write/schedule for October, that I didn't do anything for November. I do have some ideas and things I want to schedule though, so hopefully this week will be better for that. What about you? How much did you get scheduled?

Leave a Mark Auctions: I don't have a new auction up YET, but it will go live sometime today so keep an eye out. And remember, follow the blog over there so you are always updated! There should be a lot of great auctions for October and all the money goes to The Trevor Project.

That's about it! Expect more fun HP giveaways and posts this week. Don't worry if you don't like HP though, I'll have other book reviews and things too!

-Lauren

13 comments:

Greg said...

I'm not officially doing Blog Ahead though I probably should be, since I actually am ahead right now (wonder of wonders)! Glad you had a good start. And Amy Schumer live! That sounds like fun.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I did such a good job of blogging ahead last weekend, but no such luck this weekend...

Nicole Hewitt said...

You're so lucky that you got to see Amy Schumer! That would be so fun!

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

Naomi Hop said...

I should've joined the blog ahead game, I was so far behind last week, but I scheduled the rest of this month, and now I'm into NOV. Feels good to have that cushion back again! Glad the fair was fun!

Kate Midnight Book Girl said...

I need to catch up on a bunch (and I mean a bunch) of reviews! Hopefully you'll be able to schedule some things for November.

Di Hewlett said...

I am ALWAYS behind with the blogging it seems. I also did my Sunday post today on Monday. :) I need to come up with some things that I actually CAN blog ahead! I don't even set myself a strict weekly schedule other than trying to do the Weekly Round Ups once a week (through The Sunday Post and #IMWAYR) and posting at least one review a week. I only get to do fun discussion posts when I'm having a slower work week or actually find spare time at home!

What I'm saying is - you're not alone. :)

I hope you have a better week and that you manage to get everything done that you want done!

Di @ Book Reviews by Di

Karen Alderman said...

I've had too much going on. I've barely read and don't have a thing drafted or scheduled. O_O


Karen @For What It's Worth

kimbacaffeinate said...

Good luck with blog ahead, and I am loving the HP post :) Enjoy your week.

Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight said...

A Halloween craft fair sounds fun! And how awesome that you got to see Amy Schumer, glad you enjoyed it :-)

I'm not doing blog ahead, but I've been staying ahead on posts anyway. I don't need the extra stress :-P Have a great week!

Farrah @ Fairyburger said...

Yay for blogging ahead! That's pretty much the only reason my blog gets updated these days, hahaha. x_x I have some scheduled through June of next year! ._. Best of luck to you on these! I'm looking forward to the Harry Potter post--my friends and I are hopefully going to Edinburgh next year! :]

Tanya Atkinson said...

I am always in awe of those who are so good about scheduling posts in advance. So organized, so on top of things. Sadly, I'm more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants blogger. LOL

Rissi said...

Once upon a time I was really good with scheduling but, yeah, that is no longer a talent I'm good at. Every month/new year, I think it's a goal I'd like to improve upon, and each passing month proves I don't. Ah, well. There's always tomorrow. Or so they say. :)

Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland.

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Oh fun on the halloween fair. I need to start looking and seeing which types our area does. Hope you have a better blog ahead week!