Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Show Us Your Books: A Whole Lot of LGBT+ Fiction


It's time for another round of Show Us Your Books with Steph and Jana. I'll be sharing all the books I reviewed on this blog since the last SUYB post. If you're interested in purchasing any of these books, visit the review post and check out the Amazon link (I'm an affiliate; I get a small percent of any sale). 

This past month I read and reviewed a lot of LGBT+ fiction, so many of these titles fall under that "genre." Not all are though, so check them out, even if you aren't interested in LGBT+ fiction! 



Graphic Novel Series

Alias: Jessica Jones Volumes 1-4 - Review here

Picture Book and Middle Grade Fiction

When You're Sick by Coy Bowles of Zac Brown Band - Review here

The Ugly Teapot by Fred Holmes - Review here


YA Fiction

History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera - Review here

As Red As Blood by Salla Simukka- Review here 

Dreadnought by April Daniels - Review here


Adult Fiction (these are all LGBT+)

Off Base by Annabeth Albert - Review here

Long Shadows by Kate Sherwood - Review here

Finding Your Feet by Cass Lennox - Review here

Afraid to Fly by L.A. Witt - Review here

Whiteout by Elyse Springer - Review here

As I Am by A.M. Arthur - Review here


The Only Book I Did Not Enjoy
*This is an Adult LGBT+ novel too*

Shelton in Love by Dianne Hartsock - Review here

11 comments:

Karen Alderman said...

I really want to read History is All You Left Me and Finding Your Feet.

Karen @For What It's Worth

Jana @ Jana Says said...

I keep wanting read a graphic novel but I feel like I'd get distracted by the pictures and forget to read the story.

Web MDiva said...

I'm literally on Amazon book shopping in another window. :)

Tori Dennis said...

These are some awesome titles. I'm happy you enjoyed History is all you left me with, because I'm going to be picking it up soon!
Tori @ In Tori Lex

The Siberian American said...

History Is All You Left Me sounds really interesting!

Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings said...

History of All You Left Me is the one getting all the buzz. I want to check it out.

The Bibliophile Babe said...

Add me to the list of those curious about History is All You Left Me!

Naomi Hop said...

Most of these are new to me! Thanks for sharing!

Simply Alexandra // My Favorite Things said...

I think I commented on a lot of these individually, but there are some here I definitely want to fit in. I'm not always huge on contemporary fiction in general, but I am trying to read more things outside my comfort zone this year! :) XO - Alexandra

Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

Farrah Fong said...

Ahhh! I want to read so many of these! :[[ I wish I had more free time!

La La in the Library said...

The Ugly Teapot looks fab, and I saw As Red As Blood as a free read on Riveted, but I don't know if it is the entire book or just a sampler. Thanks for the list. :)